October 23, 2020 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm America/New York Timezone
Join us for Tai Chi for Parkinson’s with Renee Dorn, SCW Tai Chi Instructor.
Research proven benefits for Parkinson’s disease:
- Improve balance and motor control
- Reduce non-motor symptoms
- Decrease systemic oxidative stress and inflammation.
Long-term practice benefits:
- Protect brain health
- Create a better mood
- Diminish depression and anxiety
- Improve cognition and memory
*Class links available to members only through email