Add to Calendar
May 2, 2023 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm America/New York Timezone
Join us for Tai Chi for Movement Disorders with Renee Dorn, SCW Tai Chi Instructor.
Research proven benefits for Movement Disorders:
- Improve balance and motor control
- Reduce non-motor symptoms
- Decrease systemic oxidative stress and inflammation.
Long-term practice benefits:
- Protect brain health
- Create a better mood
- Diminish depression and anxiety
- Improve cognition and memory
*Class links available to members only through email
Sign up to become a member to receive links: https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/su/u0NoY4Q/membership