Click the Video Below To View The Virtual Tour
Parkinson’s found me, I’m happy I found Parkinson Place!
Parkinson Place in Sarasota, just off I75 at Beeridge Road is a first of its kind, destination site that keeps the body, mind and spirit up and moving for those living with Parkinson’s disease!
Open Monday through Friday from 9AM to 4:30PM, it’s the perfect place for engaging group activities, fun motivational programs, Ask-The-Doctor Lunches and so much more!
Good Days start at Parkinson Place! From the “Good Day” Café, with social time every Tuesday, to energizing physical activity & nurturing support groups, it’s all here!
Take your pick!
For physical activity join:
- “Dance for Parkinson’s”, Dancing with Freestyle Movements
- “Ageless Grace”, A 21 Chair Exercise Program
- “Giant Steps”, A Parkinson’s Fitness Class
For peace and balance, you will love “Gentle Yoga & Meditation” & “Simply Relax” both easy ways to cultivate emotional wellbeing for patients & caregivers
For enhanced speech, see you every Wednesday for:
- Voice Aerobics, Voice Exersize
- Singin’ In The Park Chorus
At Parkinson Place, you can stand up to Parkinson’s! Get strength from weekly empowerment programs:
- Parkinson Power and other fun upbeat motivational programs!
- WHO CARES? offering success strategies & support for caregivers
It’s easy to educate yourself & get involved with others sharing your experience! Join us for
- “Ask the Doctor”, a monthly lunch & learn
- “Do It All” , Parkinson Educational Series
- “Live it Up”, a full day of activity & connecting social time
- And Don’t forget, “Freestyle Friday’s”, filled with special events
- Also, Be sure to plan on fun holiday celebrations throughout the year!
Parkinson Place members, just like you, are happy & proud to say-
- This is my home away from home.
- I feel normal at Parkinson Place
- I love it here!
Miracles happen at Parkinson Place!
Those with quiet voices, SING!
Those with short steps, DANCE!
Those with little smiles, LAUGH!
See you at Parkinson Place! Membership is free! It’s the fun place to be!