HELP US HELP OTHERS
The wonderful Programs and helpful advice that you receive from Parkinson Place and the Parkinson Place website are made possible by donations to the Parkinson Research Foundation.
While we strive for a cure for Parkinson’s disease, the PARKINSON RESEARCH FOUNDATION (PRF), with headquarters in Sarasota, Florida, is actively dedicated to making life better TODAY for those living with this chronic, degenerative neurological disease that affects six million people worldwide.
The MISSION of the PARKINSON RESEARCH FOUNDATION is to help find a cure Parkinson’s disease and to improve the lives now of those affected by the disease. To fulfill this mission:
The PARKINSON RESEARCH FOUNDATION
- Funds Research
- Publishes Scientific Findings
- Advocates for Scientific Research and the Rights of People with Parkinsons
- Promotes Parkinson Awareness by means of Local and National Outreach, Special Events and an Annual Parkinson Walk
- Funds Educational Conferences and Cruises with Renowned Expert Speakers in the Field
- Provides Funding for PARKINSON PLACE, an 8500 square foot site in Sarasota, Florida offering over 80 FREE programs a month as well as a first of its kind Outreach Program consisting of Online Video Podcasts for homebound and national/international Parkinson patients and caregivers.
PRF is an IRS recognized 501(c)(3) organization. All contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
THE PARKINSON RESEARCH FOUNDATION, INC. IS A REGISTERED 501(C)(3) NON-PROFIT CORPORATION. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE (1-800-HELP-FLA) OR ON THE CONSUMER SERVICES WEBSITE . REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
Your contribution can make a difference in the lives of those living with Parkinson’s and its overwhelming physical, mental, emotional and social challenges that impact life every day.
To make a donation, please click below, visit us at ParkinsonResearchFoundation.org, call us at 941-870-4438, or send your check today to 5969 Cattleridge Blvd., Suite 100, Sarasota, FL 34232.
Be sure to mention Parkinson Place when you donate!
The PRF Chairman and staff thank you for your consideration and the financial support necessary to move forward in our dedicated effort to make the world a better place for those living with Parkinson’s disease.